Fair Warning: Super Saver Rate is Ending Soon for Texas Disruptors!
Xconomy is bringing together a great group of leaders for a not-to-be-missed event on October 27 at TMCx in Houston. Get ready for a great day full of insightful talks with some of the top leaders across the Texas space, biotech, virtual reality, and healthcare industries. Check out our confirmed speakers—and keep an eye out for new additions coming soon:
- Ronald DePinho, President & CEO, The University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Bob Metcalfe, Professor of Innovation, University of Texas at Austin
- Trey Bowles, Founder, Dallas Entrepreneur Center
- William Cohn, Texas Heart Institute; serial entrepreneur
- Gabriella Draney Zielke, co-founder, Tech Wildcatters
- Jan Goetgeluk, founder, Virtuix Omni
- Nick Kennedy, co-founder & CEO, RISE
- Joseph Kopser, founder & CEO, RideScout
- William McKeon, EVP, CSO, & COO, Texas Medical Center
- Morris Miller, CEO, Xenex Disinfection
- Manoj Saxena, founder, Entrepreneurs fund; former IBM Watson
- Scott Parazynski, former NASA astronaut; chief medical officer, UTMB’s Center for Polar Medical Operations
Wednesday, September 7 is the last day that you can save $125 with our Super Saver deal. Don’t miss this great opportunity to save and buy your ticket today!