Register Now to Score a Discounted Ticket for Houston 2035
The Houston Rockets head into game 5 of their battle with the Los Angeles Clippers tomorrow. To send the hometown team some good vibes, we at Xconomy are announcing a Rockets Playoff Special for the Houston 2035 conference May 21. Register before midnight on Thursday to save $120 on regular registration.
This full-day conference will feature some of Houston’s leading thinkers, including:
- Mike Feinberg, Co-founder, KIPP (Knowledge Is Power Program) Foundation; Executive Vice Chair, KIPP Houston
- Richard Baraniuk, Founder and Director, OpenStax College, Rice University
- Gaurav Khandelwal, Founder and CEO, ChaiOne; Co-Founder, START Houston
- Robert C. Robbins, President and CEO, Texas Medical Center
- Kirk Coburn, Founder and Managing Director, SURGE Ventures
- Laura Spanjian, Director, Office of Sustainability, City of Houston
- Joe Cunningham, Founder and Managing Director, Santé Ventures
- Juliana Garaizar, Managing Director, Houston Angel Network
- Brett Giroir, CEO, Texas A&M Health Science Center
- Jacqueline Northcut, President and CEO, BioHouston; CEO, Texas BioAlliance
- Catherine Clark Mosbacher, President and CEO, Center for Houston’s Future
- Bonnie Dunbar, Director, UH STEM Center and Science Engineering Fair Houston (SEFH); former NASA astronaut
And many more. Find the full list of speakers at www.houston2035.com.
Don’t forget—register before the clock runs out!