Xconomy Intersect: New Speakers Added as Discount Rate Ends
Here are three big things to know about Xconomy Intersect, our next Seattle event coming up Dec. 8: Microsoft’s chief speech researcher, Xuedong Huang, whose team just set a new record for accuracy in machine transcription, is one of the new speakers joining our outstanding lineup of entrepreneurs, investors, and thinkers.
Kirk Washington, a longtime cleantech venture capital investor with experience on both sides of the 49th parallel, is another.
And, Thursday is the last day you can save $80 on tickets for what’s shaping up to be a fascinating afternoon of conversations and insights on Seattle’s innovation economy, from new user interfaces to machine learning in healthcare to the future of human writing.
Join us on Dec. 8 at 415 Westlake in the heart of Seattle’s South Lake Union innovation neighborhood for a unique view of the crossroads from which the next big Seattle idea may emerge. Confirmed speakers include:
- Hans Tung, Managing Partner, GGV Capital
- Rajeev Singh, CEO, Accolade
- Xuedong Huang, Distinguished Engineer/Chief Scientist of Speech R&D, Microsoft
- Nick Huzar, CEO & Co-Founder, OfferUp
- Kieran Snyder, CEO & Co-Founder, Textio
- Matt McIlwain, Managing Director, Madrona Venture Group
- Greg Bear, Author
- Vikram Jandhyala, Vice President for Innovation Strategy, University of Washington
- Margaret O’Mara, Associate Professor, University of Washington
- Peter Wilson, VP of Engineering, OfferUp
- Kirk Washington, Investment Committee, W Fund
- Rosemarie Truman, Director of Innovation Impact, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Paul Levins, Executive Vice President & Global Head of Partnerships, Xinova
- Virginia Emery, CEO, Beta Hatch
- Lav Khot, Associate Professor, Biological Systems Engineering, Washington State University
- Grant Canary, CEO, DroneSeed
Our discounted Early Bird rate ends Thursday, Nov. 3. Don’t miss this great opportunity to save and buy your ticket today!