You’re already planning on attending Seattle’s Life Science Disruptors, so why wait any longer to buy your tickets?
We’re lining up some of the most forward-thinking entrepreneurs, investors, and innovators disrupting the life science industry. Join us for an afternoon of spotlight talks, fireside chats, and panel discussions on topics such as global initiatives, better prevention and diagnosis, new drugs, and more.
It all takes place from 1:30 to 5:30 on May 2 at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle.
Confirmed speakers include:
• David Baker, Head of the Institute for Protein Design, University of Washington
• Aaron Chevalier, CTO, Virvio
• John Fluke, Chairman, Fluke Capital Management
• Stephen Friend, Co-founder, President, & Director, Sage Bionetworks
• Rob Hershberg, CSO, Celgene
• Leen Kawas, CEO, M3 Biotechnology
• Thong Le, CEO, Accelerator
• Clayton Lewis, CEO, Arivale
• Lucas Nivon, CEO, CyrusBio
• Nicole Robinson, VP of Industry Relations & Business Development, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
• Ingrid Swanson Pultz, President, PVP Biologics
Visit our event page and secure your spot at our deeply discounted rate of $195. We’ll be announcing more on the event over the coming weeks, so keep your eye out for the latest updates.
We look forward to seeing you there!