Medical College of Wisconsin director of research commercialization
CEO and Co-Founder, Tamr
Chair, Department of Chemical Physiology, The Scripps Research Institute; Co-director, Center for Physiological Proteomics, The Scripps Research Institute
President & CEO, Indiana Biosciences Research Institute
Info and registration here.
This year’s 15th annual Industry Achievement Awards will celebrate the vibrant technology community in the state of Washington. Through 8 award categories, covering all technology segments, we will recognize the accomplishments of the brightest companies, individuals and students in our state during the past year.
Washington is well known for nature and innovative minds. Here both live in conjunction and inspire one other. This event will celebrate and explore the technology behind lifestyle elements that attract great minds to our state.
Call for Applications is Now Closed. Finalists will be announced in January, 2010.
* Commercial Product or Service of the Year
* Consumer Product of Service of the Year
* Service Provider of the Year
* Information Technology Department Innovation of the Year
* Innovative Manufactured Product of the year
* Best use of Technology in the Government, Non-Profit or Education Sector
* Breakthrough Start-up of the Year
* Technology Leader of Tomorrow (Technology Access Foundation Scholarships