Director, Life Sciences Institute, University of Michigan
Head of global research and development at Life Technologies
Chair, Department of Chemical Physiology, The Scripps Research Institute; Co-director, Center for Physiological Proteomics, The Scripps Research Institute
From the event announcement:
A day of candid discussion of successful fundraising and execution strategies in the venture business, Venture Alpha is the must-attend event for anyone looking to raise a VC fund this fall.
The conference already boasts an extensive list of speakers, and the editors of Venture Capital Journal have just added a heavy-hitting new panel on Forward Looking VC Fundraising Trends.
This new all-star panel features:
* Pascal Villiger, Portfolio Manager, CalSTRS
* Bret Jepsen, Director, San Francisco Employees Retirement System
* David York, Managing Director, Top Tier Capital Partners
* George Arnold, Managing Principal, Knightsbridge Advisers
* Andy Hayes, Private Equity Investment Officer, Oregon Office of the State Treasurer”