Kayyem Joins Lineup for What’s Hot in Cybersecurity on Dec. 5
Join Xconomy for its second annual cybersecurity event on December 5 at WGBH. This year, we will discuss how Boston-area cybersecurity companies are working to advance the state of the art in security automation, behavioral analytics, anti-phishing systems, and other arenas, as venture investment picks up in hot sectors like cryptocurrencies, blockchain and identity management, and deception tech.
We’ll be exploring these areas and more with industry leaders from Boston and beyond at this half-day event.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Juliette Kayyem, CEO, Zemcar; former Assistant Secretary, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Bob Brennan, Executive Director, CA Technologies
- Brian Ahern, CEO, Threat Stack
- Jen Andre, Senior Director of Orchestration & Automation, Rapid7
- Lior Div, Co-founder & CEO, Cybereason
- Greg Dracon, Partner, .406 Ventures
- Vijay Basani, Co-Founder, President & CEO, Cygilant
- Rick Grinnell, Founder & Managing Partner, Glasswing Ventures
- Michael Skok, Co-founder & Partner, Underscore VC
- Ken Levine, CEO, Digital Guardian
- John Bruce, Chairman & CEO, IBM Resilient
- Deidre Diamond, Founder & CEO, CyberSN
- Kevin O’Brien, Co-founder & CEO, GreatHorn
- Roselle Safran, President, Rosint Labs
- Michael Daly, CTO, Cybersecurity & Special Missions, Raytheon
You do not want to miss this event—hurry and snag your ticket today before the price goes up!