Robo Madness 2017— A.I. Gets Real: Early Bot Rate Ends Today!
Grab your ticket to attend Xconomy’s third annual robotics event at Google, which was a total sellout last year. Leaders in robotics and artificial intelligence will discuss the opportunities and challenges, emerging technologies, and new business models in the industry.
Join us on March 28 at Google’s office in Cambridge, MA, to take a look at how self-driving vehicles, drones, and A.I. software are transforming daily life and work.
- Stephen Wolfram, Founder & CEO, Wolfram Research
- Helen Greiner, Founder & CTO, CyPhy Works
- Marc Raibert, Founder, Boston Dynamics
- Jeremy Wertheimer, Vice President Engineering, Google
- Chris Jones, VP Technology, iRobot
- Semyon Dukach, Managing Director, Techstars Boston
- Tom Ryden, Executive Director, MassRobotics
- Carl Vause, CEO, Soft Robotics
- Max Versace, Co-founder & CEO, Neurala
- Joshua Feast, Co-founder & CEO, Cogito
- Slater Victoroff, Co-founder & CEO, Indico Data Solutions
- Richard Waters, CEO, MERL (Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratories)
- Jane Lappin, Director, Government Affairs and Public Policy, Toyota Research Institute
- John Rizzi, Executive Director, Robots In Service of the Environment
- Carmichael Roberts, General Partner, North Bridge Venture Partners
- Sasha Hoffman, COO, Piaggio Fast Forward
- Brendan Kohler, Co-founder & CTO, Sentenai; Co-founder, Hyperplane Venture Capital
- Bryan Healey, Director of AI, Lola
- Maia Heymann, General Partner, Converge Venture Partners
- Krishna Gupta, Founder & Managing Partner, Romulus Capital
- Rudina Seseri, Founder & Managing Partner, Glasswing Ventures
Hurry and register by midnight to save with the early bot discount. See you on March 28!