Procrastinator’s Special Ends Today for INFLUX Tomorrow Afternoon
We’re only one day away from Influx, Xconomy’s big event highlighting Boston’s newest influencers and innovators, which will take place tomorrow afternoon (June 22) at the Science Museum. And for you late decision-makers, you’re almost out of time to save on this unique event. Our Procrastinator’s Special rate ends today, and there are only a few seats left. So act now (and save $80).
It will be a fast-paced afternoon showcasing both newcomers to the area, and serial entrepreneurs talking about their next big thing. You don’t want to miss it.
A couple more sessions to highlight:
—Steve Papa from Parallel Wireless and Endeca will talk about how startups can innovate and best work with other companies. He will be joined by Toast founder Steve Fredette and Shoobx founder Jason Furtado.
—We’ll wrap up with a special session called “Wait Wait… Don’t Fund Me!” inspired by the NPR quiz show. Dave Balter from Mylestoned, Bob Mason from Project 11, and Boris Revsin from VentureApp will be the contestants.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Tom Leighton, CEO, Akamai
• Fiona Murray, Co-lead, MIT Innovation Initiative, Professor, Sloan School of Management
• Neal Sandy, Chief Marketing Officer, GE Ventures
• Anne LeGrand, VP Imaging, IBM Watson Health
• Ken Anderson, Harvard Medical School, Co-founder, C4 Therapeutics
• Dave Balter, CEO & Co-founder, Mylestoned
• Colleen Calhoun, Director of Business Development & Partnerships, Current
• David Chang, Entrepreneur & Angel Investor; Co-founder, PersonalVC; Entrepreneur-in-Residence, Harvard Business School
• Marc Cohen, Co-founder & Executive Chairman, C4 Therapeutics
• David Edwards, Professor of the Practice of Idea Translation, Harvard University; Founder, Le Laboratoire
• Brian Gallagher, President, Cloud Management Division, EMC
• Steve Papa, CEO & Co-founder, Parallel Wireless; Founder, Endeca
• Louis Perna, Co-founder, Accion Systems
• Patrick Petitti, Co-CEO & Co-Founder, HourlyNerd
• Jody Rose, Executive Director, NEVCA
• Rick Rundell, Technology and Innovation Strategist & Senior Director, Autodesk
• Kevin Starr, Partner, Co-founder and Partner, Third Rock Ventures; Interim CEO, Decibel Therapeutics