A Few Tickets Still Remain for Influx—Register Today for June 22
Time is almost up to grab a seat for Influx, Xconomy’s newest event that will convene Boston’s top innovators and influencers.
Register today and save with our Innovation special while it lasts. Influx is an event you don’t want to miss this summer, and it’s all happening next week on June 22 at the Museum of Science in Boston.
Also, thanks to the New England Venture Capital Association, we still have a few FREE startup tickets available. Startup tickets are reserved for companies less than three years old with 20 or fewer employees, and are for new registrations only. If you qualify, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, title, and company to reserve your ticket.
Our all-star lineup of speakers from both life sciences and tech sectors will discuss what they’re doing to advance their organizations—and the Boston ecosystem—as innovation leaders.
- Tom Leighton, Akamai
- Steve Papa, Parallel Wireless
- Colleen Calhoun, Current (powered by GE)
- Marc Cohen, C4 Therapeutics
- Brian Gallagher, EMC
- Anne LeGrand, IBM Watson Health
- Charles Liberman, Decibel Therapeutics
- Fiona Murray, MIT Sloan School of Management
- Patrick Petitti, HourlyNerd
- Jody Rose, New England Venture Capital Association
- Rick Rundell, Autodesk
- Neal Sandy, GE Ventures
- Kevin Starr, Third Rock Ventures