Subtitled “The Second Cleantech Investment Boom,” this is the 13th edition of the major conference sponsored by the Cleantech Group in San Francisco.
From the conference website: “The first cleantech investment boom (2001-2008) was driven by rapid growth and experimentation. A second cleantech investment boom is being driven by a new emphasis on capital efficiency, and engaging governments—which, combined, are now the single largest investor in cleantech. Cleantech Forum® XXIII in Boston, September 8-10 at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, will have a strong focus on governmental programs given that worldwide governments have pledged billions of investment capital to clean technologies. Themed The Second Cleantech Investment Boom: Aligning Entrepreneurship and Innovation with Government Stimulus, this year’s East Coast Cleantech Forum in Boston will assemble CEOs, investors, scientists, policy-makers and other industry pioneers to drive demand and open cleantech markets.
* Explore latest developments in climate change and resource scarcity driving markets for clean technologies
* Measure the current global economic climate and its relationship to cleantech
* Gain access to capital and industry pioneers
* Network and learn from cleantech pioneering innovators, corporates and investors
* Connect with industry insiders.”
Registration $2,395 for Cleantech Network non-members, $1,995 for members. Registration info here.