Founder and CEO, Lighter Capital
Vice President for Corporate Engagement, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
Co-Founder and CEO, DNAnexus
Vice president, chief strategy and operating officer of the Texas Medical Center
Subtitled “The Second Cleantech Investment Boom,” this is the 13th edition of the major conference sponsored by the Cleantech Group in San Francisco.
From the conference website: “The first cleantech investment boom (2001-2008) was driven by rapid growth and experimentation. A second cleantech investment boom is being driven by a new emphasis on capital efficiency, and engaging governments—which, combined, are now the single largest investor in cleantech. Cleantech Forum® XXIII in Boston, September 8-10 at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, will have a strong focus on governmental programs given that worldwide governments have pledged billions of investment capital to clean technologies. Themed The Second Cleantech Investment Boom: Aligning Entrepreneurship and Innovation with Government Stimulus, this year’s East Coast Cleantech Forum in Boston will assemble CEOs, investors, scientists, policy-makers and other industry pioneers to drive demand and open cleantech markets.
* Explore latest developments in climate change and resource scarcity driving markets for clean technologies
* Measure the current global economic climate and its relationship to cleantech
* Gain access to capital and industry pioneers
* Network and learn from cleantech pioneering innovators, corporates and investors
* Connect with industry insiders.”
Registration $2,395 for Cleantech Network non-members, $1,995 for members. Registration info here.