Vice President for Research at UT Health Science Center at San Antonio
Founder and Chairman, Sycamore Networks
Professor of Systems Biology, Columbia University
Head of global research and development at Life Technologies
Biotechnology is a mainstay of the Massachusetts innovation economy, and there is no better place to take the pulse of the overall sector than at the Massachusetts Biotechnology Council’s annual meeting. The day’s events will center around findings from the new 2015 Strategic Report. There’s a great lineup of speakers who include:
* Governor Deval L. Patrick
* Fereydoun Firouz, President and CEO, EMD Serono, Inc.
* Dr. Carole A. Cowan, President, Middlesex Community College
* Jim Ellard, President, New England Biolabs
* Christopher Perley, Vice President and General Manager, Bristol-Myers Squibb
* Edwin Kania, Managing Partner and Chairman, Flagship Ventures
* Lita Nelsen, Director of the MIT Technology Licensing Office
There’s even a panel moderator named Bob Buderi, of Xconomy. So we hope to see you there. Register here.