VP of Research and Special Initiatives, Google
Director, Silicon Flatirons Centers' Entrepreneurship Initiative
Co-Founder and CEO, DNAnexus
Vice president, chief strategy and operating officer of the Texas Medical Center
Xconomist James Geshwiler is featured in an interactive dialog session entitled “Raising Angel Financing 101” at the December meeting of the Web Innovators Group. The program’s regular format includes self-/angel-funded startups demo’ing to the crowd in Main Dish and Side Dish showcases, and selection of an “Audience Choice” winner.
The “main dish” companies presenting include:
* TripChill – Alex Shore, Dave Miller, & Chris Holt
* Local Motors – John B. Rogers, Jr.
* Crimson Hexagon – Candace Fleming & Perry Hewitt
“Side dish” presenters will be:
* Pixabilty – Bettina Hein, Dale Bertrand, & Randy Barth
* Tipjoy – Abby Kirigin & Ivan Kirigin
* HelpGuest – Mark Abrams & Jim Dowd
* InfoMedMD – Thomas O’Keefe
* Genotrope – Thomas Summit
* Photrade – Andrew Paradies & Dan Preston