Director, Silicon Flatirons Centers' Entrepreneurship Initiative
Medical College of Wisconsin director of research commercialization
Vice President for Corporate Engagement, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
Founder and Managing Partner, Frazier Healthcare Ventures
Info and registration here.
John Cook, Co-Founder and Executive Director of TechFlash returns as moderator of the Predictions panel. Come and join this panel of futurists as they will attempt to predict what technology innovations are expected in 2010 and beyond…John will also pull out last year’s predictions and we’ll find out who was correct and who missed the mark.
Meet the Panel:
* John Cook, Co-founder and Executive Director, TechFlash [moderator]
* Kelly Smith, Founding Partner, Curious Office
* Greg Gottesman, Managing Director, Madrona Venture Group
* Glenn Kelman, CEO, Redfin
* Bill Bryant, Venture Partner, Draper Fisher Jurvetson
* Andy Sack, Independent Software Entrepreneur and Investor