Professor, Michigan State University
Chair, Department of Chemical Physiology, The Scripps Research Institute; Co-director, Center for Physiological Proteomics, The Scripps Research Institute
CEO and Founder, Techstars
President and CEO of the Central Indiana Corporate Partnership
Washington is home to some of the most advanced companies building products to revolutionize energy management. From smart meters to smart grids, we’re leading the country in creating innovative solutions. But is there more? Could Energy Management be the next growth tech sector for Washington?
Come to the World Trade Center in Seattle for WTIA’s Urban Leadership Series:
* Hear from experts on opportunities for Washington to be a world leader in energy management
* Explore the possibilities of how IT can be applied to managing energy
* Find out what it’s going to take from industry, government and research to get us there
Meet the Panel:
* Randy Berry – Managing Director at AREVA T&D Inc.
* Marc Cummings – Director of Public Affairs at Battelle’s Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
* Jim Kensok – Vice President and Chief Information Office at Avista Corporation
* Michael Butler- Chairman and CEO at Cascadia Capital LLC
* Byron McCann (Moderator)- Managing Partner at Ascent Partners Group