If you’ve already bought your ticket for Xconomy’s Robo Madness half-day forum this Thursday, April 10, then you’ll enjoy a little appetizer, in the form of this slide show highlighting six of the participating organizations:
- iRobot, represented by chief technology officer Paolo Pirjanian
- The Open Source Robotics Foundation, represented by CEO Brian Gerkey
- Origami Robotics, represented by founder and CEO Aubrey Shick
- Play-i, represented by co-founder and CEO Vikas Gupta
- Suitable Technologies, represented by founder and CEO Scott Hassan
- Unbounded Robotics, represented by co-founder and CEO Melonee Wise.
If you haven’t bought your ticket for Robo Madness—well, what are you waiting for? Get one now while we still have some left.
Here’s the full agenda for the event, which will be held at SRI International as part of National Robotics Week.
Wade Roush is the producer and host of the podcast Soonish and a contributing editor at Xconomy.