Open Mobile Summit
From the event site:
The Open Mobile Summit 2013 concentrates on the significant crossroads of mobile, internet, media and commerce. The three-day event gathers the industry’s brightest minds, each looking beyond design, towards implementing a fully integrated mobile experience.
‘Appcelerate’, on the third day, gathers CEOs of the most successful app publishers to share the secrets to their success.
Key topics to be addressed:
- Wearables Hit the Streets:The age of wearable technology is here. Everything from Google Glass to smart watches and health sensors are in fashion. But how will wearable re-program mobile strategy?
- The Death of TV: Multi-screen media has traditional TV on the ropes. How is the fight for the living room playing out and which video monetization strategies are looking like Grand Slams?
- Enterprise: Mobility is “The New IT”: Productivity, distribution, device management and security. Hear how CIOs and Enterprise IT pros are addressing the challenges and capitalizing on the opportunities in the mobile enterprise space.
- The Future of Mobile Commerce: Hyper-connected consumers are a challenge for retailers in store and online. Who’s winning the multi-channel shopping spree and how are connected devices changing buying behaviour?
- Apps: The Mobile Service Marketplace. Monetizing apps is no longer limited to advertisements. Explore the service marketplace revolution and discover the next victim of the app.
- Awash in Big Data. Data, data everywhere! Find out who is positioned to harness the wealth of mobile device data to create more valuable, personalized services for consumers.
Information and registration here.