WIB-San Francisco Bay Area’s Meet the Experts: Beyond Financing – From Incorporation to Exit
Sep 18, 2013 06:00pm – 9:00 pm
Byers Auditorium, Genentech Hall, UCSF
From the event site:
“Please join us for WIB-San Francisco Bay Area’s “Beyond Financing: From Incorporation to Exit” — our second “Meet the Experts” event in our Entrepreneur Series. Six speakers will address operational and human capital challenges faced by early- to mid-stage companies, including assessing company formation, managing intellectual property, choosing a board, advisors and supporting teams, dealing with equity and compensation, early stage partnering, and exit strategies. The event will take place at QB3 on Wednesday September 18, 2013 from 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. PDT.
Our panel of experts will address:
– Laying the foundation – incorporation strategies and common mistakes to avoid
– Building your board – star power and connections
– Compensation and equity – reasonable and fair in today’s market
– Early stage partnering – good fit or misfit
– Exiting gracefully – end game strategies
So bring your questions and “Meet the Experts” and mingle with entrepreneurs while plotting your course to success. Men are welcome!
6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.: Registration and networking
6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Panel discussion
8:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Questions
8:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Networking”
Information and registration here.