Pulse 2013 is a thought leadership event focused on customer retention and customer success on 5/30 at the Four Seasons hotel in San Francisco. Several hundred attendees (CEOs, VPs of Customer Success, VPs of Sales, VCs, press, etc.) are expected to attend.
- Crossing the Customer Success Chasm: Geoffrey Moore
- CEO View on Customer Success: Aaron Levie (Box), Tien Tzuo (Zuora), Chris Cabrera (Xactly)
- Retention from Sand Hill Road to Wall Street: An equity research analyst (TBD) + panel of VCs (Sequoia, Battery, Accel and Bessemer)
- CFO View on Customer Success
- Sales View on Customer Success: Neeracha Taychakhoonavudh (SVP, Salesforce) and Bill Binch (SVP, Marketo)
- Several breakouts on CSM topics (team, comp, recruiting, measurement, tools, etc.)
Information and registration here.