Personalized Medicine World Conference
Stanford Hospitals & Clinics co-hosts a two-day conference on the future of personalized medicine.
Sample of the topics to be discussed:
- How good are today’s cancer therapies and how much should we pay for them?
- What can EMRs tell us about drug responses and interactions?
- Do clinical trial results reflect real-world efficacy?
- How do we integrate “-omics” into an entrenched health care system?
- Can personalized medicine impact neurodegenerative disease?
- Main Track – Emerging Technologies, Into The Clinic, Evolving Regulation, Economics, Rx/Dx Opportunities, NextGen Health IT
- Track 1 – Opens with tutorials followed by emerging companies presenting to win Most Promising Company Award
- Track 2 – Established companies, clinicians, and researchers present their technologies & platforms
- Exhibition Floor – Includes professional booths showcasing companies’ latest products PMWC Connect – enables attendees and speakers to connect with each other
Information and registration at: http://pmwc2012.com/program