See You Tomorrow at New York’s Life Science Disruptors
We’re just one day away from our next biotech event, “New York’s Life Science Disruptors.” The event will be held from 5:30 – 7:00 pm at the Apella Event Space at the Alexandria Center for Life Science on East 29th Street in Manhattan.
We’re showcasing the New York region’s most radical life science leaders, who will examine the sector from academic, investor, and industry perspectives. This spectacular lineup of speakers includes:
- Ron Cohen, CEO, Acorda Therapeutics
- Alex Denner, Founding Partner, Sarissa Capital Management
- George Golumbeski, Senior Vice President of Business Development, Celgene
- Francois Nader, President and Chief Executive Officer, NPS Pharmaceuticals
- Eric Schadt, Director, The Icahn Institute for Genomics and Multiscale Biology
- Marc Tessier-Lavigne, President, Rockefeller University
Our special guest for this event is Meg Tirrell, a biotechnology reporter for Bloomberg News.
Join us for an informative, conversational, and fast-paced evening with plenty of time for audience Q&A and networking.
We’re looking forward to seeing you there!