Five Ways to Boost Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Michigan
[Editor's note: To help launch Xconomy Detroit, we've queried our network of Xconomists and other innovation leaders around the country for their list of the most important things that entrepreneurs and innovators in Michigan can do to reinvigorate their regional economy.]
1) Create great technologies
2) Bring more venture capital into the region
3) Get the state to give more grant money to universities + existing faculty
4) Attract great new junior and senior faculty (more funding needed)
5) Strengthen tech transfer offices.