Acute Myeloid Leukemia Outcome Prediction Challenge
Morning sessions will be reserved for participants to present their ideas and approaches for the Challenge.
Afternoon sessions will be reserved for participants to network and exchange ideas, and for presentations on software useful to the Challenge and to biomedical data analysis in general.
• Present your approach and receive valuable input from other participants.
• Listen to presentations and ideas from other participants.
• Form valuable connections with other teams.
• Learn about software useful for the Challenge, and broadly for biomedical research.
• Present and watch other presentations over the Internet. No need to be in Houston.
• Short summaries and contact email for all Hackathon participants will be provided.
• The Hackathon participating team that scores the highest the following week will receive an additional prize.
For more information, click here.