Managing Director of Hatteras Discovery and Venture Partner at Hatteras Venture Partners
Managing director, the Foundry Group
Founding Director, Massachusetts Technology Transfer Center
Medical College of Wisconsin director of research commercialization
Biotechnology is a mainstay of the Massachusetts innovation economy, and there is no better place to take the pulse of the overall sector than at the Massachusetts Biotechnology Council’s annual meeting. The day’s events will center around findings from the new 2015 Strategic Report. There’s a great lineup of speakers who include:
* Governor Deval L. Patrick
* Fereydoun Firouz, President and CEO, EMD Serono, Inc.
* Dr. Carole A. Cowan, President, Middlesex Community College
* Jim Ellard, President, New England Biolabs
* Christopher Perley, Vice President and General Manager, Bristol-Myers Squibb
* Edwin Kania, Managing Partner and Chairman, Flagship Ventures
* Lita Nelsen, Director of the MIT Technology Licensing Office
There’s even a panel moderator named Bob Buderi, of Xconomy. So we hope to see you there. Register here.